Number 700

Printable View

• 07-23-2004, 05:24 AM
    Speed
    1 Attachment(s)
    Number 700
    I didn't think I would ever get to 700. 1000 is starting to look attainable! ;-)

Here's a grab shot I caught with the Coolpix 5700. I wish I had had the time to adjustment my exposure comp for this shot, but I heard it and had to shoot then, or miss it. Not my best shot by any means, but I figure Troy, Toot, and the airplane buffs may like it.
  • 07-23-2004, 05:42 AM
    paulnj
    nice a$$ on that bird :)

http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...ttainable&r=67

live up to that definition pal :)
  • 07-23-2004, 12:52 PM
    Speed
    Can Do!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    nice a$$ on that bird :)

http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...ttainable&r=67

live up to that definition pal :)

1. Capable of being attained or reached by efforts of the mind or body; capable of being compassed or accomplished by efforts directed to the object.

Capable of being attained! There ya go baby!
  • 07-23-2004, 10:12 PM
    paulnj
    :)................................................ ..............................................
  • 07-24-2004, 04:22 PM
    mtbbrian
    First it was Nat, then is was Seb, now Speed?
    I only hope this whole post record thing doesn't get as out of hand as it does over on mtbr, especially on the dh/fr forum.
    MAN! Some of those guys have nothing better to do with their time than post "mindless drivel" as one member says in his signature..
    Anyway........
    What's the AF base you are near Robert? Pope?
    Brian
    Looking to break 500 posts soon! Yeah Baby!
    :rolleyes: :D :p ;)
  • 07-29-2004, 05:34 AM
    Speed
    OK, That Was A Little Out Of Character
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    I only hope this whole post record thing doesn't get as out of hand as it does over on mtbr, especially on the dh/fr forum.
    MAN! Some of those guys have nothing better to do with their time than post "mindless drivel" as one member says in his signature..
    Anyway........
    What's the AF base you are near Robert? Pope?
    Brian
    Looking to break 500 posts soon! Yeah Baby!
    :rolleyes: :D :p ;)

For me. (Jumping on the record post bandwagon) Hey, I didn't think I'd ever hit 700. 1000? You've got to be kidding! :-O

"Mindless drivel"...yeah, sometimes.

The nearest AF base to me is Seymour-Johnson in Goldsboro (1.5 hours away). They have a wing of F-15E Strike Eagles there, along with a tanker squadron (KC-10's). Pope AFB is in Fayetteville (AKA Fayette-Nam) and it's 3 hours away. C-130's stationed there to fly the Army boys around.

This bird was leaving Cherry Point Marine Corps Air Station, which is about 10 miles from my house. I'm pretty sure he was from Charleston AFB, South Carolina. They have a wing of C-17's there.