*********more************
  • 03-01-2006, 09:38 AM
    Speed
    1 Attachment(s)
    Has no one posted a watch face yet?!
    For Rickster....
  • 03-01-2006, 10:31 AM
    walterick
    Re: Has no one posted a watch face yet?!
    Well done Speed! ;)
  • 03-01-2006, 01:00 PM
    ken1953
    Re: Has no one posted a watch face yet?!
    Hi Rick, In ref to your question about voting for the best, I don't think it's a good idea. If we start competing, we could scare away many worthy posts and start some controversies that I don't think any of us want. So, my vote would be "No"!
    Ken
  • 03-01-2006, 01:57 PM
    dmm96452
    1 Attachment(s)
    Re: No words: Faces
  • 03-01-2006, 03:16 PM
    Liz
    Go for it
    Hey there Rick!

I would vote YES! It's not like we're critiquing anyone's photos - and IMO, it's not a competition. I think it would be interesting to see what people like. I think we get to know people by the photos they're attracted to, not just what they shoot. Just my humble opinion. Actually some of my favorites are probably less award-worthy if you look at the technical side.

I would suggest allowing people to pick more than just one photo. But that's your call.:D

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread! The images have been outstanding, through and through. I think this has been one of the more successful "no words" games yet.

I just had a thought that I wanted to bounce off you guys. Would it ruin the spirit of the thread if we were to vote for our "favorite faces?" Not like a contest, just an acknowledgement. I'm afraid it might get competetive though and ruin the spirit of the thread, which has been so great thus far.

Please post and let me know if we should try it. Oh, and keep those faces coming!

Rick

• 03-01-2006, 05:19 PM
    walterick
    Re: Go for it
    Hmm...

That makes 1 for, 1 against!

I will hold off until we get more input. I certainly don't want it to become a competition! Just a way for us to "congratulate" or show-off the faces we liked best! I could see how it could lead to hurt feelings, so I will wait for more input. At this point, I am leaning away from it though.

I have some more faces to post, but I have to go dig up the negs!

Thanks Liz!
    Rick
  • 03-01-2006, 08:54 PM
    dmm96452
    1 Attachment(s)
    ..........:)
  • 03-01-2006, 09:10 PM
    katt
    4 Attachment(s)