Never Too Old

Printable View

• 04-02-2008, 05:38 PM
    Loupey
    1 Attachment(s)
    Never Too Old
    Never too old to enjoy some of life's little beautiful treasures and moments :)
  • 04-02-2008, 05:51 PM
    Liz
    Re: Never Too Old
    Nice human interest photo......I really enjoyed viewing it.

I think it's great how everyone regardless of age - from young children to the very old - can use a digital camera today - with little work and good results. And these ladies look like they're having a great time. The photo leads you right into the subject the ladies are focusing together focusing on.

Nice job.

Liz
  • 04-02-2008, 05:51 PM
    brmill26
    haha, that's great loupey. Did you do some extra PS work to bring out the flower and butterfly? I'm just wondering b/c they seem to really "jump" out of the photo.
  • 04-02-2008, 06:00 PM
    Frog
    I love these kind of shots...thanks for the smile.
  • 04-03-2008, 07:54 AM
    Loupey
    Liz – thank you for commenting. You’re right about digital photography – seems far more people (of all ages and walks of life) have become regular shooters than there ever were when film was the only choice.

Brad – thanks. I always do post-processing (as I never let the camera do anything – I own really dumb cameras :p ) but I did nothing “extra” from what I normally do. I never use area-selective tools (no lasso, masks, layers, and who knows what else is there). But that’s just me.

Frog – always appreciate you looking!
  • 07-21-2012, 06:55 PM
    starriderrick
    Miss your work,Loupey !! This brought a smile....
  • 07-27-2012, 12:09 PM
    Loupey
    Wow this is an old one!... Thanks for the kind words, Rick!