Need some advice on this.

Printable View

• 03-04-2004, 01:22 PM
    ThoughtfulPirate
    1 Attachment(s)
    Need some advice on this.
    I took this shot yesterday, and it took a few tries to get it right, but Im not sure if its perfect. It looks a bit dark on my monitor, but looking at it at school, and my friends houses, it looks great. I dont know if its too dark, or if its just my settings. If its too dark, this is really close to my house, so I will just reshoot the shot with different settings. I think it came out really well, and everyone on the bike sites seemed to like it, its a unique shot I guess.

Shot at f3.7 with a 1/30 shutter speed, 50 ISO, I would just raise it to 100 ISO if you guys think its too dark. Flash just messed it all up.

EDIT: Posted it in critique, so check it there.
  • 03-04-2004, 01:48 PM
    Liz
    Critique Forum
    Hi....
    It's good to see you around again. I think you'll get more critiquing in the Critique Forum, so I'd suggest posting this over there....

Yes, it is a bit dark on my monitor also. But then, I have an LCD and sometimes images do look a little dark.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThoughtfulPirate
    I took this shot yesterday, and it took a few tries to get it right, but Im not sure if its perfect. It looks a bit dark on my monitor, but looking at it at school, and my friends houses, it looks great. I dont know if its too dark, or if its just my settings. If its too dark, this is really close to my house, so I will just reshoot the shot with different settings. I think it came out really well, and everyone on the bike sites seemed to like it, its a unique shot I guess.

Shot at f3.7 with a 1/30 shutter speed, 50 ISO, I would just raise it to 100 ISO if you guys think its too dark. Flash just messed it all up.