• 06-17-2004, 06:24 AM
    adina
    Need help from a PS genius
    I know they say you can't save a bad pic in ps, it will only be a ps'd bad pic, but that's exactly what I need to do. Going to work on it this morning, but if anyone has really good ps skills, some time on their hands, and is feeling charitable, please email me.

Here's the story. My aunt passed away last night, after 2 years of dealing with multiple bouts of cancer. It was probaby longer, but the past two years was when the rest of us were aware of it. She was 40, and has 5 childen, ranging from 12-22. She was one of those people who once she got sick, anything that was going to go wrong did.

The only picture that anyone has of her whole family is not great. It actually technically really bad. Background clutter, mismatched clothing, people looking in different directions, you name it, it's there. But it is the only pic of them, so I am going to try to salvage it. If anyone wants to take a stab, give me a email, I'm hoping to save to a disk and take it over to get printed this afternoon.

Thanks in advance

adina

kineticlow@charter.net
  • 06-17-2004, 06:55 AM
    adina
    Nevermind. Did better than I thought I would. Sending this out right now to print.

Thanks anyways :)

adina