• 09-16-2008, 06:02 PM
    ChowChi-Ching
    Need to find a faster way!
    Okay, normally I do not run into this problem as most people are not on a strict timeline to get prints, and frankly, very few people buy prints, they would rather have them digital.... My problem is getting my pictures to my printer, he is quite a ways from me and the fastest way for me to get my pics to him is by e-mail... normally I would just take them to him on a CD and call it good but this time I have to e-mail them. But it takes FOREVER...... seriousely, like 30 minutes or longer to send 6 pictures.... and that is if the server doesn't kick me off saying I have exceeded its limits.... :rolleyes:

So, for any of you that e-mail pics to be printed, how do you get around the time and file size problems? What is the best way to do this?
  • 09-16-2008, 08:08 PM
    Skyman
    Re: Need to find a faster way!
    What about using a large file remailer like u send it. You have to create an account but most of them give you a couple of hundred megs as a free trial. you upload your files (could be anything) to their site and enter in a forwarding email address. They send a link and password to the recipients who can access and download the files in as fast as their isp will allow them. no messing about reducing file sizes or creating multiple emails. you can also manage your files once they are online give access to other people and adding or removing files.