ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Ghost

Before and After

I made it to Illinois a couple of days ago. My poor little truck chugged along as best it could but is in need of a few repairs I'm on a "vacation" at the moment and have been doing some photo work for my mom. Here's a couple photos of the people I used to work with in Cali and a before and after photo of my Mom and her old Dog that she still loves so dearly.

I hope to spend more time with Photography in the coming months until I need to start working again.

Don't bother asking how I got everyone to smile, it's a special super trade secret! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and After-calsw-nov-2004.jpg   Before and After-swep-nov-2004.jpg   Before and After-original.jpg   Before and After-corrected.jpg  

Re: Before and After

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Ash
    I made it to Illinois a couple of days ago. My poor little truck chugged along as best it could but is in need of a few repairs I'm on a "vacation" at the moment and have been doing some photo work for my mom. Here's a couple photos of the people I used to work with in Cali and a before and after photo of my Mom and her old Dog that she still loves so dearly.

I hope to spend more time with Photography in the coming months until I need to start working again.

Don't bother asking how I got everyone to smile, it's a special super trade secret! lol
    Impressive recovery Rick. Welcome back to the midwest. Did you have any trouble getting through the reality interface?

Re: Before and After

Nice job on the before/after. Great job making everyone smile
    Now come back to Cali!

VillenaDeCorte
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Blog

Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    - Marx

Thread Information