ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: My one and only

My one and only

Here a couple shots of my one and only grandson. He just had his 1st birthday party on Sunday. His parents maybe wouldn't be too happy if they knew these are the three I decided to post. IMO, posed shots are a dime a dozen but these can be shown to his future wife someday for a few good laughs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My one and only-p1000770e.jpg   My one and only-p1000774e.jpg   My one and only-p1000759e.jpg  
    Mike
    www.specialtyphotoandprinting.com
    Canon 30D X 2, Canon 100-400L, Thrift Fifty, Canon 18-55 IS 3rd generation lens plus 430 EX II flash and Better Beamer. :thumbsup:

Re: My one and only

lol Mike! He is adorable and I agree with you completely! Natural shots are the best. When people want me to shoot their kids, I always ask if we can take them to a park or something instead of home studio (unless they want the home studio) due to the fact that the pics are so much better when they are not posed!
    Amber
    cam: Sony a100 DSLR
    Please do not edit my images.. thanks

Re: My one and only

Love these Mike!! I always had a ball taking pictures of my kids growing up, but it seems it's even more fun with the grandkids. Hope to see a lot more in the future.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thread Information