My new model

Printable View

• 01-25-2007, 07:47 AM
    adina
    My new model
    I don't think my kids every cooperated this much. Camera comes out, she plunks her fat little butt down and stares at me. Only for the p&s, though. If I try with the 20d she's all up in the lens, sticking her nose all over everything.

ps...this is our first "normal" week after the holidays. Which means I have time to take pictures of my dog all day. I'm working on getting a life.
  • 01-25-2007, 08:50 AM
    photophorous
    Re: My new model
    What a cute puppy. I want one. Those are some mighty big catchlights too. Were you using studio lights with your point and shoot, or does your point and shoot just have the coolest flash ever? :D

Paul
  • 01-25-2007, 10:17 AM
    drg
    You may have just won cute picture O' the year already.

Dogs may wonderful models, if you can overcome the 'what are you doing factor' and they work so cheap.

Beagles are action dogs, so we want action shots when the weather is suitable.

Glad to see Gingerbread (right?) is doing well and the pics with the girls are precious.
  • 01-25-2007, 04:07 PM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by photophorous
    What a cute puppy. I want one. Those are some mighty big catchlights too. Were you using studio lights with your point and shoot, or does your point and shoot just have the coolest flash ever? :D

Paul

That would be good ole on camera flash. Those big white spots are the animal equivilant to red-eye.

Yup, it's Gingerbread, and she's made it another week. Came close though...
  • 01-25-2007, 04:13 PM
    photophorous
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    Those big white spots are the animal equivilant to red-eye.

I learn something new every day. :)
  • 01-26-2007, 07:39 AM
    Asylum Steve
    You're missing a golden opportunity...
    Quote:

Camera comes out, she plunks her fat little butt down and stares at me...

Well, I'll skip right past the question of how a dog can have a "fat little" butt and get to the crust of the biscuit...

Any domestic animal (especially a dog) that is that cooperative and passive, is only asking to be dressed up in dumb little outfits and hats so they can be photographed.

Think cowboy, clown, fireman. Come to think of it, basically any of the characters of The Village People... :D

BTW, having a "life" is overrated. I've tried it...:crazy:
  • 01-26-2007, 07:51 AM
    JSPhoto
    Cute puppy Adina.....at least she won't become a monster like mine :)

JS
  • 01-26-2007, 10:32 AM
    adina
    Re: You're missing a golden opportunity...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    Well, I'll skip right past the question of how a dog can have a "fat little" butt and get to the crust of the biscuit...

Any domestic animal (especially a dog) that is that cooperative and passive, is only asking to be dressed up in dumb little outfits and hats so they can be photographed.

Think cowboy, clown, fireman. Come to think of it, basically any of the characters of The Village People... :D

BTW, having a "life" is overrated. I've tried it...:crazy:

Yeah, I'm pushing for outfits, dh is resisting. I'm starting out with a cute wooly sweater, and working my way up to hats and dresses.
  • 01-26-2007, 11:21 AM
    Asylum Steve
    My goodness, HOW could I have missed the obvious...
    Quote:

I'm starting out with a cute wooly sweater, and working my way up to hats and dresses...

You simply must do this. A tiny Brett Favre Packers jersey and a little tiny cheese head hat... :thumbsup:
  • 01-26-2007, 02:40 PM
    adina
    Re: My goodness, HOW could I have missed the obvious...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    You simply must do this. A tiny Brett Favre Packers jersey and a little tiny cheese head hat... :thumbsup:

OOHHHH I've seen those at the mall!!!

photos to come....
  • 01-26-2007, 11:07 PM
    racingpinarello
    Great photo...and what a cutey. Who needs a life when you have two beautiful daughters and a dog...

Pretty soon the dog may want an agent ;)