ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: My Kids..... :)

My Kids..... :)

Here are my kids....the two laziest kids there are.... all they do is eat and sleep....eat and sleep more....and more....and more. On occassion they argue with each other, or me. The girl of course is the boss of the house She lets big brother know who the boss really is. But then it's back to sleep

JS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Kids..... :)-ob5o3801.jpg  

Liz

Re: My Kids..... :)

Awwwwwww.........looks like they love each other - from a little distance.

We have two cats Molly and Jeremy. They get along quite well. They "play-fight" and seem to enjoy it. They too eat & sleep, especially Jeremy - he's our couch potato. He even catches the balls we throw him lying down sometimes.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by JSPhoto
    Here are my kids....the two laziest kids there are.... all they do is eat and sleep....eat and sleep more....and more....and more. On occassion they argue with each other, or me. The girl of course is the boss of the house She lets big brother know who the boss really is. But then it's back to sleep

JS

Hmm wonder if I can train my kids to do the same..oh hang on, 2 of them are teens, they already do that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Awwwwwww.........looks like they love each other - from a little distance.

We have two cats Molly and Jeremy. They get along quite well. They "play-fight" and seem to enjoy it. They too eat & sleep, especially Jeremy - he's our couch potato. He even catches the balls we throw him lying down sometimes.

Liz

Yeah, my cat has been attacking the dog all day, claws and teeth. Normally the cat is on the back of my chair when I'm at the computer....except when I'm online playing Battlefield 2....that game scare her like a thunderstorm and she hides. At bedtime though they are side by side on my bed...both of them SNORE! And both apparently have some interesting dreams too....ever see a dog asleep and trying to run? Talk about hilarious!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by tink
    Hmm wonder if I can train my kids to do the same..oh hang on, 2 of them are teens, they already do that!!!
    Hahaha...these two do watch TV, but they are picky, the dog likes football and racing, the cat likes hockey and racing...she bats at the puck and cars as they go by at least they agree on one thing!

Good luck with your teens!

JS

Thread Information