• 06-12-2004, 07:25 PM
    walterick
    3 Attachment(s)
    "My Camera": a photo story.
    Taken at Natalie's house. A little blurry; but Anastasia's face tells the whole story :)
  • 06-13-2004, 03:10 PM
    Charles Hess
    Priceless shots...I think that having them blurred is perfect for the sequence of shots here, the last one saying it all. The kids will enjoy these in a few years. :-)
  • 06-13-2004, 06:57 PM
    natatbeach
    lol
    oh my goodness...LOL...Larry and I both agree you have captured the essence of the "nunge" it's so them...LOL

and Caleb remained calm throughout..classic them...these are so funny Rick...oh my...I'm still laughing...:D
  • 06-13-2004, 08:55 PM
    walterick
    Hey Nat, and Charles,
    Thanks to both, I was pleased with them also.

Nat - I was going to send you these framed as a thank-you gift and surprise you - but I couldn't wait to post them LOL What do you think? May I stil "surprise" you? LOL

Rick
  • 06-14-2004, 06:04 AM
    Mig
    These? Are awesome. Great "story" Rick.

Natalie - your kids are absolutely adorable - even when they're having "moments."
  • 06-14-2004, 06:11 AM
    natatbeach
    yes please
    they are so funny...and so them... I still can't look at them without laughing...

Thnak you for these great shots of my munchkins
  • 06-14-2004, 08:59 AM
    Speed
    You Are Quite...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Taken at Natalie's house. A little blurry; but Anastasia's face tells the whole story :)

The storyteller Rick!

Great shots!
  • 06-14-2004, 08:55 PM
    walterick
    me too...
    I still laugh at the last one of Anastasia also. Every time :)

I'm working on something else for you too. With any luck, before Christmas :p
  • 06-14-2004, 09:07 PM
    natatbeach
    I love presents
    you silly you ruined the surprise...you're not supposed to tell me you're moving up here by Christmas HA! ;)

goodies goodies coming my way oh goodie! me me me it's all about ...well fill in the blank ____________ (hint: me)
  • 06-15-2004, 05:26 AM
    walterick
    If I say "me"
    Then it becomes all about "me" not you. So it is all about "me!"