ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Pushing Spring

Pushing Spring

Here is a macro that I'm not at all sure about, but I am so anxious for Spring that I'll take about anything right now. Out in the back for a few minutes Saturday and found this lone bud and a pod left over from the fall. What do you thing? Are you as anxious as I am for Spring to pop out all over?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pushing Spring-dsc_5945-2.-640-jpg.jpg   Pushing Spring-dsc_5952-640.jpg  
    Last edited by Old Timer; 03-16-2005 at 11:54 AM.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Re: Pushing Spring

I agree, we need more buds. These shots are nice, I especially like the seed pod - beautiful pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk
    I agree, we need more buds. These shots are nice, I especially like the seed pod - beautiful pattern.
    I was disappointed I didn't find more to turn the camera on Sat., but took what nature gave me. The bud was a very small thing but the 105mm did a pretty good job even though I couldn't use an aperture small enough to give me a little more depth. I was out with out a tripod and was hand holding. Thanks for the comments and I hope Spring will get here soon and open up more opportunities for these kinds of shots.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Beautiful shots of the buds. I don't think you're the only one wishing for spring. It has been a long cold winter. It is time for desperate measures finding things to shoot, but I cheated and went to So. Calif. for a week. Had a great trip back up the coastline. Came back just in time for more rain and snow....LOL. Typical spring here.

Thread Information