The morning after

Printable View

• 04-12-2004, 02:53 PM
    adina
    The morning after
    After spending hours getting dressed up for the big party, there is always a group who feels used and exposed the next day. While these few are usually very popular during the party, when it is over, they often feel as though they are no longer needed.

10d
    iso 1600

adina
  • 04-12-2004, 02:58 PM
    natatbeach
    or don't you mean
    EGG-sposed-- BAH HA hA HA :o

o.k. sory I had to---I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about these things...

do your kids toys come to life at night too???? :rolleyes: lol maybe I'm just weird
  • 04-12-2004, 03:13 PM
    Charles Hess
    I really envy creative people, in seeing images like this. Thanks for making me feel like Fred Flintstone, Adina. :-)
  • 04-13-2004, 05:54 AM
    Old Timer
    Wonderfully imaginative mind!!!
    Very nice image, but your narrative is wonderfully imaginative and thought provoking. Love your post and the ray of sunshine they bring to the board. Thanks for contributing.
  • 04-13-2004, 09:08 AM
    Speed
    Ditto's To What The Others Said
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    After spending hours getting dressed up for the big party, there is always a group who feels used and exposed the next day. While these few are usually very popular during the party, when it is over, they often feel as though they are no longer needed.

10d
    iso 1600

adina

Egg-sposed! Nat, you're a riot!

Like Charles, I envy those who are truly creative. But be careful Charles, Adina may not know who Fred Flintstone is!

And like Old Timer, I also enjoy the narrative, wonderfully painting the setting for the image that follows.

Kudos on a job well done!
  • 04-13-2004, 09:24 AM
    adina
    I know who Fred Flintstone is!
    My grandfather has told me stories about him :)

adina
  • 04-13-2004, 12:51 PM
    Speed
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina

adina

Ouch!

Now I really feel old.

Actually, I think Fred was a distant cousin of mine....

;-)
  • 04-13-2004, 01:32 PM
    natatbeach
    cousin huh?
    was it difficult to convert to wearing shoes on your feet <GRIN>

just kidding ---you know I love ya