• 12-31-2007, 09:26 PM
    Xia_Ke
    4 Attachment(s)
    More Winter Fun... Thanks Greg :)
    Today brought another 8 or 9 inches of snow to Southern Maine. Thanks to Greg for reminding me to stop being such a lazy arse! :thumbsup: Here's some shots from my little hike...
  • 12-31-2007, 09:42 PM
    Greg McCary
    Re: More Winter Fun... Thanks Greg :)
    Nice shots Aaron. I took the Yashica out for a bit yesterday. I should have something to post later this week. Good news is I don't walk in circles when I am using the Yashica anymore. But I still lean from side to side quite a bit. The camera is working out great.
  • 12-31-2007, 09:47 PM
    Xia_Ke
    Very cool Greg :) Lookig forward to seeing what you got for shots. I find myself having a new problem now. I'm so used to looking through the viewfinder and panning and seeing things reversed side to side, that sometimes when I look at the negatives I freak out wondering why my shots are backwards...LOL
  • 01-01-2008, 07:20 AM
    Old Timer
    Very nice as usual Aaron. #2 is the one that turns my crank.
  • 01-01-2008, 08:00 AM
    Xia_Ke
    Thank OT :D
  • 01-01-2008, 04:37 PM
    freygr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Xia_Ke
    Today brought another 8 or 9 inches of snow to Southern Maine. Thanks to Greg for reminding me to stop being such a lazy arse! :thumbsup: Here's some shots from my little hike...

Boy that would stop Portland in its tracks (but not me). I would be able to take some more snow photos:) as I would have a day off work:) :)
  • 01-01-2008, 04:57 PM
    Xia_Ke
    Woohoo! Just finished snowing again about 20 minutes ago. Got about another 7 or 8 inches today :D
  • 01-02-2008, 12:51 AM
    KyRain
    Two shots work well for me...the third and fourth. The third photo reminds me of cotton plants, I appreciate photos that evoke images of something else, (it's just cool )and
    I love the last shot, it could be a Christmas card. I would trim it with a simple red ribbon
    and mail it to my friends. (smile). Excellent
  • 01-02-2008, 11:05 AM
    Xia_Ke
    Thank you very much KyRain :)