ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sorry I haven't been posting lately...it's been good riding weather and other stuff's been going on too. One thing was a project to take pics of kids playing for a local charity to use at an auction they have coming up. They are putting together collages of pics ranging in size from 20x24 to 5x7. Their website is http://www.tomorrowshope.org/Auction2006.htm . The photos on the invitations are mine. I'm going to try selling some photos at the art fair so I'm busy with mounting, matting, and framing right now. This is scary for me. Here are a few more of the shots I took
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mea Culpa-bat1.jpg   Mea Culpa-bball1.jpg   Mea Culpa-chair1.jpg   Mea Culpa-steth1small.jpg  
    ----------------------------

Re: Mea Culpa

Chunk these are great. That second one for a guy in Kentucky is a real classic. Wonderful job on this assignment. Your b&w's really pop, nice work. Good to have you back and posting. I for one sure missed you, but glad you got in some good ride time.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thread Information