Love

Printable View

• 03-24-2005, 08:18 AM
    paulnj
    Re: Love
    KIDS and DOGS(besides women) wgat else is there?

Do you truely fly a F15? and if so is it out of Dover Delaware where the C5's and 130's fly out of :)

Tuesday I was down near fort dix(NJ) and the airforce base next to it. I watched touch and goes(though couldn't see that actual touch) for 30 minutes.Those planes are amazing !
  • 03-24-2005, 09:49 AM
    Chunk
    1 Attachment(s)
    Must be love...

I think that the act of just sitting together and talking together easily must be one of the most satifying things for those in love. I've always envied those that I see with that. Of course these two may have been talking football for all I know.
  • 04-06-2005, 06:40 PM
    jcharris
    1 Attachment(s)
    They just make a nice couple :D

Regards
    james
  • 04-06-2005, 07:10 PM
    Lava Lamp
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    OK.....

I don't want to sound like a charity case but....

Having worked 3rd shift with nights off mid week for 18 months now, I spend FAR LESS quality time with Michelle than I used to working M-F days.

With that said, The time that we do spend together is THAT MUCH MORE SPECIAL to me !

So , since Michelle is cameraphobic ;) and I can't post image of " love" .....

post your images of " LOVE" ... whatever that may mean to you

I want more images of love than we have of photogs too ;)

I love my kids....

(My wife, too, but she doesn't let me take her picture much.)
  • 04-06-2005, 07:45 PM
    Chunk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    KIDS and DOGS(besides women) wgat else is there?

Chocolate!!!
  • 04-06-2005, 09:12 PM
    opus
    1 Attachment(s)
    OK, here's one of mine:
  • 04-06-2005, 09:28 PM
    opus
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here's another. You might not see the "love" on his face, but if you put yourself in his mind and realize that he's a teenager being photographed by his mother who is keeping him off the hill for a few precious moments, you'll feel the love he has for his sport. :)

My son is the one on the left.
  • 04-07-2005, 06:09 AM
    Speed
    Kelly!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybean
    OK, here's one of mine:

I LOVE THIS SHOT!!!!

One question for you. Did he have her bent over like that, or was this a vertical shot that you rotated for artistic effect? I think I know the answer, but please humor me. :-)
  • 04-07-2005, 09:42 AM
    paulnj
    Love(thread) is still alive ;)
    Kelly, that kiss was love for sure!

LL, I know the love my father STILL feels for me(well lets say I wasn't the best son in my youth), so I fully understand the Joy one's children bring usually :D As for your wife being camera shy...... BOY do I understand ;)
  • 04-07-2005, 10:56 AM
    opus
    Re: Kelly!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed
    I LOVE THIS SHOT!!!!

One question for you. Did he have her bent over like that, or was this a vertical shot that you rotated for artistic effect? I think I know the answer, but please humor me. :-)

Speed, I was their wedding photographer ... I was taking some nice romantic shots in the living room with soft winter afternoon light coming through the windows, when I guess one of the groomsmen got antsy and commanded the groom to "KISS HER!" So the groom suddenly threw his new wife into a dip, and I just grabbed the shot as quick as I could.

So no, there was no rotation involved, at least on my part. :)

PS: she just had a baby from their union ... delivered on their one-year anniversary. :D
  • 04-07-2005, 02:27 PM
    Speed
    So the groom suddenly threw his new wife into a dip...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kellybean
    Speed, I was their wedding photographer ... I was taking some nice romantic shots in the living room with soft winter afternoon light coming through the windows, when I guess one of the groomsmen got antsy and commanded the groom to "KISS HER!" So the groom suddenly threw his new wife into a dip, and I just grabbed the shot as quick as I could.

So no, there was no rotation involved, at least on my part. :)

PS: she just had a baby from their union ... delivered on their one-year anniversary. :D

That's what I thought, but I wanted you to confirm it for me. Thank you.

And I do LOVE this shot! It is awesome. Being a grab shot taken on the fly makes it even better. Great catch!