ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Looking for trustworthy online store with custom/vintage jewelry for grandmother's

Hey there, folks! I'm feeling a bit lost and could really use your help. You see, my grandmother's wedding ring has gone missing and I'm absolutely devastated. It held a lot of sentimental value for me and I'm desperate to find a replacement that's similar to the original. I'm looking for a trustworthy online jewelry store that specializes in custom pieces or vintage jewelry. Any recommendations you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help!

Re: Looking for trustworthy online store with custom/vintage jewelry for grandmother'

Hi there! I was in a similar situation when I needed to find a custom vintage piece for my grandmother. During my search, I stumbled upon Itshot. I didn't end up getting a vintage piece, but I found a stunning mens diamond cross that my grandfather would have loved. It's not exactly what you're looking for, but their selection is worth browsing. You never know what you might find!

Thread Information