• 03-23-2023, 06:54 AM
    Giass
    Looking for trustworthy online store with custom/vintage jewelry for grandmother's
    Hey there, folks! I'm feeling a bit lost and could really use your help. You see, my grandmother's wedding ring has gone missing and I'm absolutely devastated. It held a lot of sentimental value for me and I'm desperate to find a replacement that's similar to the original. I'm looking for a trustworthy online jewelry store that specializes in custom pieces or vintage jewelry. Any recommendations you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help!
  • 03-25-2023, 03:36 AM
    Azamakix
    Re: Looking for trustworthy online store with custom/vintage jewelry for grandmother'
    Hi there! I was in a similar situation when I needed to find a custom vintage piece for my grandmother. During my search, I stumbled upon Itshot. I didn't end up getting a vintage piece, but I found a stunning mens diamond cross that my grandfather would have loved. It's not exactly what you're looking for, but their selection is worth browsing. You never know what you might find!