Look Who I Saw Today...

Printable View

• 09-09-2006, 02:32 PM
    julsoph
    4 Attachment(s)
    Look Who I Saw Today...
    :D They were filming The Kingdom in DC...I thought it was quite cool to get a couple shots. We were there to go to the Museum of Natural History, and we came out and they were filming. :)

Emily

P.S. Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner & Richard Jenkins were the ones I got...I couldn't tell if there was anyone else...I was pretty far away.
  • 09-10-2006, 07:43 AM
    walterick
    Re: Look Who I Saw Today...
    Cool!

That's pretty funny, because Jennifer Garner was just here in Phoenix shooting a movie not even a month ago. She must be one busy girl!

A friend of mine is taking a "new parents" course in the ritzier part of town. She is a huge celebrity fan. So she missed one week of class, came back and her friends were jumping up and down. "You'll never guess! Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were here last week!" They were in town for her movie and had decided to stop in on my friend's class while here :wink:

Very cool shots Emily!

Rick
  • 09-10-2006, 10:53 AM
    julsoph
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Cool!

That's pretty funny, because Jennifer Garner was just here in Phoenix shooting a movie not even a month ago. She must be one busy girl!

A friend of mine is taking a "new parents" course in the ritzier part of town. She is a huge celebrity fan. So she missed one week of class, came back and her friends were jumping up and down. "You'll never guess! Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were here last week!" They were in town for her movie and had decided to stop in on my friend's class while here :wink:

Very cool shots Emily!

Rick

Thanks Rick!

So your friend missed out on seeing them?? Aw...she must have been disappointed....:)
    I wonder what movie she was making there...?
  • 09-10-2006, 11:21 AM
    natatbeach
    you are now one of the paparazzi! cool!
  • 09-10-2006, 12:23 PM
    julsoph
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    you are now one of the paparazzi! cool!

Hehe...I know! If I hadn't had my hubby and kids in tow, I might have tried to sneak closer for an even better shot...:p