• 05-11-2004, 01:37 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    Look of success--warning kid shot!
    This is the look of satisfaction...she was trying to bend over into the water to get just her bangs wet and NOTHING else (watched her brother do it) she finally managed and this was the look of satisfaction and accomplishment....

This was my faithful G500....unretouched except for cropping (in camera---I increased the contrast and saturation and sharpness and was REALLY pleased at how nicely these turned out in BW mode for a digital and a point and shoot at that)
  • 05-11-2004, 01:40 PM
    Speed
    I Love The Look On Her Face!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    This is the look of satisfaction...she was trying to bend over into the water to get just her bangs wet and NOTHING else (watched her brother do it) she finally managed and this was the look of satisfaction and accomplishment....

This was my faithful G500....unretouched except for cropping (in camera---I increased the contrast and saturation and sharpness and was REALLY pleased at how nicely these turned out in BW mode for a digital and a point and shoot at that)

She looks VERY pleased with herself! :-)
  • 05-11-2004, 03:02 PM
    schrackman
    Awwwwwww
    How cute! But those eyes spell mischief, hehe. This is a good one, Nat.

Ray
  • 05-11-2004, 09:57 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    boy was she EVER
    Here's one I sent to Larry titled it--- hot bikini clad chick on a car (G rated) I love her she's so sweet (some of the time) :)
  • 05-11-2004, 09:58 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    her license will read
    eye color- TROUBLE ....she can be a pill and an angel in one breath( see below) but I love her---she's my sweet girl.
  • 05-12-2004, 04:24 AM
    paulnj
    you scare my sometime nat :)

nice shots though
  • 05-12-2004, 04:29 AM
    paulnj
    you scare me sometime nat :)

nice shots though
  • 05-12-2004, 05:36 AM
    walterick
    Awesome!
    This is definitely one of your best portraits, Nat! I love her look, the water below, the clean compostion, everything comes together well.