Long Live Film!!!!

Printable View

• 04-01-2006, 11:05 AM
    racingpinarello
    Re: My current stash of film....
    Thanks Liz...we are very happy about it. At the same time, I am also very happy to have my stash of film bought for. It may be tougher to buy a 20 pack of Velvia in 9 months.

Thank you again Liz....
  • 04-01-2006, 10:06 PM
    I_Fly
    Re: Long Live Film!!!!
    Nice collection buddy! I'm curious to see how much your shooting changes after getting your D200. With and without a flash. I like your choices of film though. Mostly the same stuff I used to shoot.
  • 04-03-2006, 05:27 AM
    Speed
    I like your choices of film though.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Fly
    Nice collection buddy! I'm curious to see how much your shooting changes after getting your D200. With and without a flash. I like your choices of film though. Mostly the same stuff I used to shoot.

" Mostly the same stuff I used to shoot."

Great minds think alike!

;-)

I'm also curious to see how much my shooting changes. I can easily see shooting less (or even no) print film, but I just can't see giving up slides.

Thanks for the comments buddy!

PS: Did you get my email?
  • 04-03-2006, 02:27 PM
    I_Fly
    Re: I like your choices of film though.
    "Great minds think alike!"

Yup!

Got your email, sent a reply a little bit ago.
  • 05-14-2006, 09:41 PM
    Lthlwpn1979
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Soon we'll be seeing baby pics from all those new cameras :)

You mean the cameras will have babies?!
  • 05-15-2006, 05:31 AM
    Axle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lthlwpn1979
    You mean the cameras will have babies?!

Why do you think I keep all my cameras in Seperate bags? Unless I put my Konica Minolta Dimage Z2 in with my Minolta X-7A, do you think they'll have a baby dSLR that'll grow into a full sized one?

As for film, I'm once again shooting a roll of Sensia 400 next weekend at Spring Fellowship. Plus I have a roll of Agfa Ulta 100 and 2 of Kodak HD 400.
  • 05-15-2006, 04:30 PM
    Lthlwpn1979
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Axle
    Why do you think I keep all my cameras in Seperate bags? Unless I put my Konica Minolta Dimage Z2 in with my Minolta X-7A, do you think they'll have a baby dSLR that'll grow into a full sized one?

If that's possible, then why have my Canon Elan 7E and Pentax 645 not spawned an incredible hybrid? Maybe I should introduce 645 to Sony Cybershot and perhaps get a digital 645 as the result!