for LionHeart

Printable View

• 08-07-2005, 06:55 PM
    mdmc
    for LionHeart
    Tameron 28-300 @ 300mm. ISO 800. Levels adjustment. Some have color adjustment. Heavy usm via noise ninja applied to most. Shot in Basic large format, high compression, with camera color, sharpening and contrast turned off or as neutral as I could set it.
    Bought lens used from KEH. Not the digital design lens. Battery was low so I turned off pict review and manual focoused.
    People, Things, And Bugs.
    Let me know what you think,
    Mark.
  • 08-07-2005, 07:06 PM
    mdmc
    Re: for LionHeart
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mdmc
    Tameron 28-300 @ 300mm. ISO 800. Levels adjustment. Some have color adjustment. Heavy usm via noise ninja applied to most. Shot in Basic large format, high compression, with camera color, sharpening and contrast turned off or as neutral as I could set it.
    Bought lens used from KEH. Not the digital design lens. Battery was low so I turned off pict review and manual focoused.
    People, Things, And Bugs.
    Let me know what you think,
    Mark.

TEN CHARACTERS
  • 08-07-2005, 07:21 PM
    mdmc
    Re: for LionHeart
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mdmc
    TEN CHARACTERS

AND THE BUGS
  • 08-07-2005, 07:58 PM
    Lionheart
    Wow. Thanks for posting. These look pretty darn good.
    Definitely an improvement over my old Tamron lenses from 10+ years ago. Looks pretty good from here. Sure would have been nice to have had this lens today. I took my kids to the Renaisance (did I spell that right?) fair in town today, and hauled the usual 28-70 and 70-200, 1.4x, 2x, 50 f1.4, 135 f2, and 20 f2.8, and I opted for the 1D II today instead of the much lighter D60 and 10D. After Maui and Oregon I decided that today I would ditch my fz-5 for a real camera, but weight is ridiculous. Thanks for posting. I'll be looking at B&H now for this lens.
    Leon