• 11-23-2007, 10:10 AM
    Photo-John
    Let's help The Holiday Shoppers!
    Now that the Holiday shopping season is officially started, we're going to have lots of desperate and confused digital camera shoppers coming to the site. Let's all pitch in and try to make sure they get the help and direction they need. Everyone please periodically take a look at the Digital Cameras, Digital SLRs, and Camera Manufacturer forums and see if there's anyone you can help. Offer them any advice or experience you have and also make sure they know about the reviews. The review section here is one of the best camera equipment research tools available.

Also - if you have equipment you haven't reviewed yet, please post reviews. Your reviews help people figure out what to buy and not buy. Remember - everyone is qualified to post a review! I don't care how much experience you have or what kind of photography you do. There's someone out there just like you who will appreciate your point-of-view.

Let's make sure all of our new visitors feel welcome and get the help that they need. Thanks for your help!
  • 11-23-2007, 02:39 PM
    jorgemonkey
    Re: Let's help The Holiday Shoppers!
    I love hitting the "new Posts" button. Helps me to see the new posts in all the forums.

How could we get new products on the site to review? I have some studio lights that I'd like to put up a review for, but there isn't a listing. Its for the Interfit/Paterson Stellar 300ws strobes.

I know people look at the reviews, since I've gotten a few emails from people asking me for more info about a particular product I've reviewed.
  • 11-23-2007, 02:58 PM
    Photo-John
    New Products
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jorgemonkey
    How could we get new products on the site to review? I have some studio lights that I'd like to put up a review for, but there isn't a listing. Its for the Interfit/Paterson Stellar 300ws strobes.

Just let me know if there's something you want added to the reviews. The best way to do that is to post in the Site Feedback Forum. I can't promise we'll add immediately. But we want to make sure everything you want to review and read reviews on is listed.
  • 11-23-2007, 03:30 PM
    Greg McCary
    Will do John, You might also mention, and I didn't even know this until I was shopping for an RF, You can also review older equipment.
  • 11-23-2007, 05:05 PM
    mjs1973
    Thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to post a review for my Tokina 12-24mm. Just posted it now. :)