Leaving Home

Printable View

• 09-08-2007, 05:16 AM
    yogestee
    Leaving Home
    Amanda and I fly out tomorrow 9th September for our stint in the Tibetan Autonomous Region in Western Sichuan Province China. We will be away for 12 to 18 months.

http://www.pbase.com/jurgentreue/sertar

Keep an eye on this gallery for images and information. Please leave a message or two in the gallery. It will be wonderful to hear from you.

Jurgen
    Australia (China)
  • 09-08-2007, 05:54 AM
    another view
    Re: Leaving Home
    Amazing journey, looking forward to seeing and hearing about it. Enjoy!
  • 09-08-2007, 07:15 AM
    Frog
    Amazing. The cultural experience is priceless and giving us the opportunity to learn from your experiences is much appreciated.
    Looking forward to seeing your posts.
  • 09-09-2007, 08:42 AM
    polarbeardiggers
    i wish you and amanda all the very best,health and safty,look forward to see your captures,with great success.
  • 09-11-2007, 12:50 AM
    yogestee
    Thank you everyone..As I write this I am sitting in our hotel room in Chengdu Sichuan Province China. Isn't technology wonderful??

Jurgen
  • 09-11-2007, 05:27 AM
    readingr
    Jurgen,

I wish you well on your adventure and hope you don't forget us for 18 months :D

Roger
  • 09-12-2007, 08:33 AM
    yogestee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by readingr
    Jurgen,

I wish you well on your adventure and hope you don't forget us for 18 months :D

Roger

Thank you Roger,,,,I'll keep my galleries on Pbase updated so check them out occasionally and leave a message or two..

http://www.pbase.com/jurgentreue/sertar

Jurgen
  • 09-12-2007, 10:00 AM
    Xia_Ke
    Best of luck on your trip Jurgen! Looking forward to seeing what you get for pics. I addeed you to my favorites on pbase and will make sure to check in. Safe travels :)

Aaron