ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Late Memorial day post

Ever Memorial day (twice now), my friends and I ride our motorcycles to Washington DC for Rolling Thunder.

The major function of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. is to publicize POW-MIA issues: To educate the public that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all previous wars and to help correct the past and to protect future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.

We are also committed to helping American veterans from all wars.

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. is a non-profit organization. Members donate their time because they believe in the issues we are working on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Late Memorial day post-aa.jpg   Late Memorial day post-aaa.jpg   Late Memorial day post-aaaa.jpg   Late Memorial day post-.jpg   Late Memorial day post-aaaaaa.jpg  

How can I be lost
    If I've got nowhere to go?

Sony a55 16-50mm 2.8 ssm Minolta 50mm 70-300 dt 5.6

Re: Late Memorial day post

More More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Late Memorial day post-d.jpg   Late Memorial day post-dd.jpg   Late Memorial day post-ddd.jpg   Late Memorial day post-dddd.jpg   Late Memorial day post-ddddd.jpg  

How can I be lost

More more more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Late Memorial day post-s.jpg   Late Memorial day post-ss.jpg   Late Memorial day post-sss.jpg   Late Memorial day post-ssss.jpg   Late Memorial day post-sssss.jpg  

How can I be lost

I have never thought that the US Govt. has ever done enough for the ones that put their lives on the line for all of us. I am glad you are involved Tyson.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Thread Information