ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

My latest model pics (warning: naked breasts)

So, it's not what you thought, eh?. Sorry to disappoint, but with all the discussions on this subject today, I couldn't help the teaser. Besides, I wasn't lying now, was I?...

These two BEAUTIES are B-24J and B-25J World War II bombers respectively, on display at nearby Leesburg Airport today and tomorrow. When I read about them in the morning paper, I knew I had to get over there to see them and take some shots...

The "beauties on the beauties" are examples of the renoun WWII bomber nose artwork. As you can see, some of this stuff was notoriously riske, it's double meaning even more shocking considering the time when it was originally created.

What's funny, especially in light of the Janet Jackson banter today, is that NONE of the many children I saw frolicking about these aircraft seemed to take any notice of the naked women. Rather, they were much more intent on climbing around inside and manning the machine guns...

Both shots taken with Canon 10D, EF 17-40 zoom, ISO 400, 1/250 f/11, RAW mode

BTW, these are both basically snapshots taken to show the nose artwork. I have some better pics I'll try to post later...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Oh No!

But it's only a picture! It is not the real thing!
    I wonder how many investigations the FAA has made regarding the nose art on these and countless other planes out there.
    Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

That's Offensive!!

I've got the FCC on the phone now. You're going DOWN, brother!
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

WooHoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    So, it's not what you thought, eh?. Sorry to disappoint, but with all the discussions on this subject today, I couldn't help the teaser. Besides, I wasn't lying now, was I?...

These two BEAUTIES are B-24J and B-25J World War II bombers respectively, on display at nearby Leesburg Airport today and tomorrow. When I read about them in the morning paper, I knew I had to get over there to see them and take some shots...

The "beauties on the beauties" are examples of the renoun WWII bomber nose artwork. As you can see, some of this stuff was notoriously riske, it's double meaning even more shocking considering the time when it was originally created.

What's funny, especially in light of the Janet Jackson banter today, is that NONE of the many children I saw frolicking about these aircraft seemed to take any notice of the naked women. Rather, they were much more intent on climbing around inside and manning the machine guns...

Both shots taken with Canon 10D, EF 17-40 zoom, ISO 400, 1/250 f/11, RAW mode

BTW, these are both basically snapshots taken to show the nose artwork. I have some better pics I'll try to post later...

Steve, you big tease! But you did indeed have naked breasts! I think Mel would like the first one, since she likes dragons.
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Talking Lmao!!!!...

If my daughter had seen them she would have probably yelled out "look at her boobies mommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And her butt...ooooh daddy said butt!"

We don't really hide nudity in the house...half the time she's brushing her teeth while I'm getting dressed, so she is very aware. But I still don't want her to see certain things on tv...she asks enough questions I can't always answer.
    Every artist was first an amateur. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Like, zoinks! - Shaggy

interresting pics steve hey, im mr. sylvers student from gulliver i was getting excited to see if you were going to come down to miami and help us out on photographing the band but, things happen talk you later
    ~Something is nothing~
    ~Nothing is somthing~

Thread Information