ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Just finished school!

Well, today was the last day for my photography glass. All in all, it went pretty well. I got A's on everything that we did!!! Too bad I didn't make that kind of effort when I went to college the first time. ;) It was a really great experiance and I learned alot about the darkroom. Nothing really covered as far as coposition or photo techinque like I was hopping for, but the darkroom stuff was a lot of fun. I'm really going to miss having access to the Epson 7600 and 2200, and especially the Fuji Pictography 3500. If I only had $10,000 to spend on a printer... oh well. I did find out that the university is adding a lot more photo classes starting next year, so maybe I will go back if my schedule allows for it. They are adding a new photography emphasis to the communications major. If they only had started that 10 years ago. There is one new class they will be offering that will be covering the business side of photography which sounds like it would be worth taking. Well, I'm happy to be done with school, and work is finally starting to slow down, so hopefully I can get some more time in behind the camera.

Thanks for letting me share.
    Michael
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Liz

Congratulations!

I got A's on everything that we did!!!

I'm glad you did so well and enjoyed it. Great accomplishment. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

BTW, I love your signature. I've read it more than once - and copied it actually to share with some friends. It's very true!

Liz

Thread Information