And a few of the wildflowers that are on the creek banks of a sometimes creek that flows through our property.

Right now it is the dry season and the monsoons will be starting very soon, but for the moment the creek bed is dry and walkable.

Tiare Tahiti Tahitian Gardenia This is a back yard plant, Almost every home has at least one of these bushes. Every Tahitian man or woman wears a Tiare Tahiti blossom or bud over an ear every day. Women wear a lot of other flowers, Men prefer the smaller ones and ones that will stay put.... This flower is also added to coconut oil in the making of Monoi, the skin lotion of Tahiti.

Here are Two Photos of another Gardenia This one starts out white and changed colors during its life. It turns a light off white color then transitions into yellow and then to orange before it falls off the bush. The common name here is.
Tiare Fiji or the Fijian Gardenia, it has a very long stem actually the tube part of the flower not the stem, and it's scent is much lighter than the Tahitian Gardenia.

This flower is just a weed or common plant that is a creeper growing on the jungle floor amongst the grasses and other plants. The flower is actually just smaller than a 50cent piece, I have no idea of it's name..

I thought that I would throw these up here and see what I can work on for later, perhaps tonight might be a good sunset night.... I got my fingers crossed. We have lots of puffy clouds in the sky and brilliant sunlight.. Now if I don't whistle or do any thing to upset the balance.............