ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Jack and his Mom

Been a while since I posted a pictures of my grandson Jack. He is now 6 months old and we spent the weekend with him and the rest of the family at a state park weekend before last. Just another chance for me to show him off. Oh yeah this is his mom, my oldest Stephanie, she insist on coming along when he visits. They are going to be with us again this weekend. Can't wait.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jack and his Mom-dsc_1924-640.jpg  
    Last edited by Old Timer; 11-25-2005 at 06:54 AM.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Liz

Re: Jack and his Mom

What a bright beautiful sweet boy! I'm so glad you posted some new pictures of him. No wonder you are so proud and look forward to him coming to visit. Your daughter is beautiful too!

Enjoy your grandson........Happy Thanksgiving.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Been a while since I posted a pictures of my grandson Jack. He is now 6 months old and we spent the weekend with him and the rest of the family at a state park weekend before last. Just another chance for me to show him off. Oh yeah this is his mom my oldest Stephanie, she insist on coming along when he visits. They are going to be with us again this weekend. Can't wait.

You know, I gonna love this photo! Jack is a cutie (he's getting big!) and Mom looks so loving. This is definitely an awwwwww photo!

Unfortunately no family photos from me this time around. I'm still recuperating and my daughter's kids are both sick. The other grand kids are in Fla. Ah well, maybe next year.

Got any more of Jack and family? Would love to see them.
    Lara

Thanks Liz and Lara for your comments. Jack is our first grandchild as you know and his whole life up till now has been very well documented in photographs. Don't want to burn anyone out, but I will post a few more after this weekend. And Lara, sorry that you were not able to spend thaksgiving with the grandkids, but Christmas will be here before we know it and hopefully you will be feeling much better by than and able to enjoy them that much more. I'm looking forward to more pictures from you.

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

What an absolutely handsome baby. OT, you know you can never have enough pics of these adorable little people. I am the un-official photographer of my great niece. The unfortunate thing is I am beginning to believe she won't remember me unless I have the camera at my face. ;) May need to find some pics of her and put them on here.

Cute!

6 months is my favorite age.

adina
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Been a while since I posted a pictures of my grandson Jack. He is now 6 months old and we spent the weekend with him and the rest of the family at a state park weekend before last. Just another chance for me to show him off. Oh yeah this is his mom, my oldest Stephanie, she insist on coming along when he visits. They are going to be with us again this weekend. Can't wait.
    Real nice. I always say pictures like these are why we take pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lava Lamp
    Real nice. I always say pictures like these are why we take pictures.
    You are so right. I have tons of images from the time Jacks mother was born 31 years ago till to today that mean so much to Joy and I. I love doing macros, sports and all the other kinds of images that I do, but the family photos have made every cent I ever spent on photography worth it.

Nikon Samurai #13

Talking Re: Jack and his Mom

Great catch OT!!!

I love it!
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

They call me Andy... ACArmstrong's Avatar

Wow, OT - you can see the love in that photo - what a cutie.
    Andy Armstrong
    Please visit my photography site - Andy Armstrong Photography

Great shot OT, I really like those moments that you can freeze forever and this is one. One cute kid and I love the expression on his face. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Speed, AC and James. I appreciate the kind words. It's easy to get nice images when you have great models. Right AC? And by the way where have your pictures been. I miss your post.

Nikon Samurai #13

Thread Information