ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Ivitation to view my Disney World photos

After months of research and planning for my trip to Disney World I messed up my knee three days before I left for vacation. When I wasn't being pushed around in a wheelchair I was straining to keep up with everyone else so my photo taking opportunities were very limited. I put a couple of pages of them in a gallery on my website and you can see them HERE. Take a look and see what you think. All were taken with my Nikon D7000 and a Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM lens except the image of the yellow race car and I used my Nikon 10-200VR for that one photo, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: Ivitation to view my Disney World photos

Being the optimist that I am, after seeing 28 views and no comments I'm thinking that everyone that has looked at my photos is simply speechless and just can't think of words to describe how great they are. I just want all of you to know that this really gets me inspired to go out and take more pictures, Jeff

Or could it be that nobody wants to hurt my feelings. I think I will go with my original thought on this.
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Re: Ivitation to view my Disney World photos

Or we are too lazy to come back to the forum and find your post to comment on something that is off-site.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Thread Information