ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

dotphoto.com Does anyone uses it?

I'm thinking of usesing dotphoto.com to there to sell some of my stuff. I don't like throwing my Credit Card # out to anyone. so i was wondering if any one uses dotphoto.com.
    e-mail me if you want me to shot you around the bend area

HBT

dot photo

I mainly use it to print out snapshots I've taken, pretty good service, easy to use. not so sure about how things go on the selling end of things, though, but if their service is similar, it's pretty reputable.

~ HBT

Quote Originally Posted by HBT
    I mainly use it to print out snapshots I've taken, pretty good service, easy to use. not so sure about how things go on the selling end of things, though, but if their service is similar, it's pretty reputable.

~ HBT
    Welcome stranger!!

Saturday, be there...

Good to know about dotphoto, never heard of them before. Will have to check them out. Hieu, can I see some print samples?
    -Seb

My website

(Please don't edit and repost my images without my permission. Thank you)

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

shake it like a polaroid picture berrywise's Avatar
    We used it for our reprints at the newspaper I was working for. We would just upload photos we took at the end of the day and linked from our main website. Never had any problems or complaints from customers that I can recall. I also never ordered anything from it so I could speak to the quality personally.

Thread Information