ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

It's been a while

...since I've last stopped by here. Things have been light at work so I finally had a chance to peruse the latest goings-on on the forums.

For one reason or another, I haven't picked up my camera in nearly a month, and even that was after a few month's hiatus (all this after a feverish January/February of shooting). I am looking to pick up the Elan again and start shooting, but it's been tough to get into the right frame of mind, especially with my parent's getting divorced (I don't care how old you are, it is still one of the toughest things to deal with), and grad school starting next month.

I was on the tennis courts last night practicing my serve, and as the sun went down, I finally had a "well that would look nice through the lens" moment... so I think I'm getting close to devouring that huge pile of Fuji slide film in my fridge once again.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say 'Hi!'... hope everyone is doing well.

-Chris

Analog Photographer, Digital World Axle's Avatar

Re: It's been a while

Hey there! Welcome back!
    Alex Luyckx | Photography
    Capturing Beauty in Everything

Re: It's been a while

Hey there - sometimes a break can be a good thing. Now get out there and shoot!

Talking Go Ahead....

Quote Originally Posted by CaSousa
    ...since I've last stopped by here. Things have been light at work so I finally had a chance to peruse the latest goings-on on the forums.

For one reason or another, I haven't picked up my camera in nearly a month, and even that was after a few month's hiatus (all this after a feverish January/February of shooting). I am looking to pick up the Elan again and start shooting, but it's been tough to get into the right frame of mind, especially with my parent's getting divorced (I don't care how old you are, it is still one of the toughest things to deal with), and grad school starting next month.

I was on the tennis courts last night practicing my serve, and as the sun went down, I finally had a "well that would look nice through the lens" moment... so I think I'm getting close to devouring that huge pile of Fuji slide film in my fridge once again.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say 'Hi!'... hope everyone is doing well.

-Chris
    Break out "that huge pile of Fuji slide film in my fridge once again."

I like slides! :-D
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information