ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Newbie needs help

Great site! Thanks.

New here and wondered how I post a photo? Having loadsa problems with my new toy and I am eager to get some help, but I guess you folks need to see the pics before you can help and this teddy has yet to work out how to post a pic...? Please help
    "me transmitte sursum caledoni"
    Translated...Beam me up Scotty!

You can bend me and poke me, prod me and bite me, you can burn me bend me but you will never break me...
    ... for I am a rubber duck!
    Quack Quack!!!

Analog Photographer, Digital World Axle's Avatar

Re: Newbie needs help

When posting a reply, there's a section underneith the edit box called "Additional Options" from there you can upload your images and 'attach' them to the post.

Alterntive, sign up for a free account with someone like www.photobucket.com and use that to host your images and use the [img] tags.
    Alex Luyckx | Photography
    Capturing Beauty in Everything

Re: Newbie needs help

Hi and welcome. You can post directly here without a separate hosting site like Photobucket - either way is fine. Most photos here usually get sized to about 600 pixels on the longest side of the shot so they're easy to see on screen.

Posting a shot is a great way for us to help you with problems. A picture is worth a thousand words, of course... Check out the Help Forum on this site for posts like that.

Thread Information