ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: My Family and I

Insert something witty here.. yogestee's Avatar

My Family and I

Alison did a wonderful job introducing herself and her family to us I thought it would be good manners I did the same..

My wife Amanda is an Australian Government Aid worker stationed in Laos project managing a Lao/Australian education project..She has been doing this since April 2004...Away from home for 6-9 months,,,home for 2..She is away at the moment Coming home in October..

Photograph of Amanda and I taken in Vientiane Laos by the Mekong River at sunset in September 2004..

Photograph of Amanda at Xayoh Cafe one of our favourite eateries in Vientiane Laos..

Photograph of daughters Cheridan 21 (left) who works in real estate and Nichole 26 who works for local government..Photograph taken last Christmas..

Jurgen
    Australia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Family and I-m-ysunset.jpg   My Family and I-mandyxayho.jpg   My Family and I-chernik.jpg  
    Falang dung nyai

Please don't edit my images without my permission.

Re: My Family and I

Good to meet you and yours. You have a nice handsom family.
    Cheers,
    Tim
    Samurai #17 |;^\

Nice to know a little more about you and your family. I have enjoyed your photgraphs and many of your comments over the last few months. Hope you feel like you have found an internet photo family here at PR. I must say you are a lucky man with a beautiful wife and two lovely daughters. Thanks goodness they both look like their mom. Nice to have you aboard here on viewfinder.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Nature/Wildlife Forum Co-Moderator Loupey's Avatar

Jurgen, nice to put a face/history/family behind that one-eyed avatar of yours!

Now I understand how you're getting so many images from Laos. I bet they got crazy looking bugs over there that need photographing

Great looking family. Take care!
    Please do not edit or repost my images.

See my website HERE.

What's a Loupe for anyway?

Great to put a face with the name! You have a beautiful family.

Emily

I have just found your post Jurgen. I feel very honoured that I had a mention here. Thank you so much.

It's very nice to meet you and your family. And even nicer to meet the man behind the camera :thumbsup:

At least your family post didn't take up almost a whole page lol.

Jurgen...beautiful family! Thanks for sharing! Amanda has very honorable work, a hero's job! I would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Loupey
    I bet they got crazy looking bugs over there that need photographing
    I almost fell to the ground after reading this line. Funny guy!
    Canon 5D MKII & Canon 7D

Liz

Jurgen,

Wow! What a beautiful family. Your wife is beautiful, as are your daughters. Thanks for sharing them with everyone. Nice shots of all of you btw.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by yogestee
    Alison did a wonderful job introducing herself and her family to us I thought it would be good manners I did the same..

My wife Amanda is an Australian Government Aid worker stationed in Laos project managing a Lao/Australian education project..She has been doing this since April 2004...Away from home for 6-9 months,,,home for 2..She is away at the moment Coming home in October..

Photograph of Amanda and I taken in Vientiane Laos by the Mekong River at sunset in September 2004..

Photograph of Amanda at Xayoh Cafe one of our favourite eateries in Vientiane Laos..

Photograph of daughters Cheridan 21 (left) who works in real estate and Nichole 26 who works for local government..Photograph taken last Christmas..

Jurgen
    Australia

Thank you all for your kind comments....Yes Eric,,I'm extremely proud of Amanda but miss her terribly when she is away..

Jurgen
    Falang dung nyai

Quote Originally Posted by Loupey
    Jurgen, nice to put a face/history/family behind that one-eyed avatar of yours!

Now I understand how you're getting so many images from Laos. I bet they got crazy looking bugs over there that need photographing

Great looking family. Take care!
    Heheheheeee Loupey,,,,crazy bugs sure,,,but they eat them!!!

Jurgen
    Last edited by yogestee; 07-11-2006 at 03:53 PM.
    Falang dung nyai

Thread Information