I'm back... :)

Printable View

• 06-30-2004, 11:55 AM
    kkraczek
    1 Attachment(s)
    I'm back... :)
    Wow- had a long and wonderful trip. But no way to upload photos! waaaaa I took over 1000 photos! Needless to say, I haven't gone through them all yet. I would love to post some together so they can be viewed all at once... does anyone mind going to my webshots page?

I'm glad to be back... hope everyone is having a great summer! :D

Here is a photo from our pre-vacation trip to Multnomah Falls in Oregon.
  • 06-30-2004, 12:47 PM
    Kokopeli
    1 Attachment(s)
    Hey !!
    I've been there!!

I've got no problem going to your webshots page. I use their service too!

Here's a shot from my trip to Multnomah falls... If anyone else has a photo from there to share, post it here as well!
    ~Brian

PS. Welcome back!!
  • 06-30-2004, 01:48 PM
    kkraczek
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kokopeli
    I've been there!!

I've got no problem going to your webshots page. I use their service too!

Here's a shot from my trip to Multnomah falls... If anyone else has a photo from there to share, post it here as well!
    ~Brian

PS. Welcome back!!

Thanks Brian :) Here is my full length photo of the falls. I'll be busy downloading to Webshots tonight so that I can post the link. :)
  • 06-30-2004, 05:54 PM
    Charles Hess
    NIce one, Kristen. I always love landscape vistas that include people to give the scene a sense of size, and boy, you've certainly succeeded here. I like the tighter crop of the 2 you've posted.
  • 07-01-2004, 04:36 AM
    natatbeach
    welcome back
    oh my gosh... I was there! see the woman on the left third one in?

just kidding...but I am glad you're back and I'm jealous already---looks like an amazing place
  • 07-01-2004, 05:31 AM
    TheFru
    Very nice!
    These are beautiful. I have no luck with lanscapes and I am always so jealous of others. I guess if we were to actually go somewhere maybe I'd have better luck.

I think this first one is my favorite.
  • 07-01-2004, 04:18 PM
    kkraczek
    Thanks everybody, it was a beautiful sight. The first one is my favorite as well. Here is the link to my Webshots album, hope everyone likes it!

http://community.webshots.com/album/158215602HiwUkI

P.S. That was you Nat? The crazy lady bungee jumping off the bridge? :D hahaha JK