• 12-07-2006, 09:26 PM
    Janie
    I upgraded my camera today...!
    And testing it out, i took a shot of myself- not too bad for just holding it in the air while laying in my bed by the window - I was playing with the monochrome mode. I'm loving this camera! I laid in bed with it all afternoon! lol I always did go for rebels! Especially XTi! :D

http://hauntinglybeautiful.com/downloads/me.jpg
  • 12-07-2006, 10:10 PM
    Frog
    Re: I upgraded my camera today...!
    :crazy: Not bad at all. Have fun with your new toy but I would suggest taking it out once in a while
  • 12-07-2006, 10:11 PM
    greghalliday
    I love your photography. I wish I had a wonderful artistic eye such as yours. Well done.
  • 12-07-2006, 10:14 PM
    Janie
    Hee Hee - I'm taking it out tomorrow to shoot a baby's christmas photo for a client as well as do a virtual tour and architectural photos. So tomorrow's the real test! My friend is visiting from afghanistan for a week so i'll be testing the camera out when i'm out with him in ny all weekend. I really love the monochrome mode - I actually want to use some of my old bw filters with that mode! Curious how they are with digital BW!
  • 12-08-2006, 04:54 AM
    JamesV
    You have to tell us how you like the camera and as always great looking picture. I can't wait to see the pics from this camera, I love your style of photography, you really do have an artistic eye.
  • 12-11-2006, 02:30 PM
    Speed
    I laid in bed with it all afternoon! lol
    Congratulations on your new camera!

But you really should get out more!

;-)