I need help!

Printable View

• 11-20-2009, 01:13 PM
    Shebang
    I need help!
    My husband and I are creating a PowerPoint presentation for a public enagement. I need a photo of scenic fall foliage, which, in my neighborhood, is gone. Would you be willing to share one of yours? I need this by Tuesday. This will be used in a Christian religious context, if that matters to you. Thanks.
  • 11-20-2009, 04:51 PM
    Axle
    Re: I need help!
  • 11-20-2009, 10:47 PM
    Shebang
    Oh, thank you, Axle! Your #3 (ending in 5770) is absolutely perfect. It has all the components we needed - travel, beautiful foliage and dead leaves! Thank you so much for letting us use your photo. If we can somehow be of assistance to you, we would count it a privilege.
  • 11-20-2009, 11:44 PM
    Frog
  • 11-21-2009, 05:21 AM
    Axle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shebang
    Oh, thank you, Axle! Your #3 (ending in 5770) is absolutely perfect. It has all the components we needed - travel, beautiful foliage and dead leaves! Thank you so much for letting us use your photo. If we can somehow be of assistance to you, we would count it a privilege.

You're most welcome.
  • 11-21-2009, 02:56 PM
    gotrocks
    3 Attachment(s)
    Here are a couple from Junaluska NC, Methodist center.
    Attachment 74258

Attachment 74259

Attachment 74260

God Bless US All!
  • 11-21-2009, 11:21 PM
    Shebang
    Thank you, Frog and gotrocks - yours are beautiful as well! Axle was so quick to respond and his fit the bill so well that I already have it inserted, but thank you both for your quick responses and generosity. I knew I could count on the PR people. And, as I told Axle, if we can do anything to help either of you, we would jump at the chance.