• 12-27-2004, 12:19 PM
    walterick
    4 Attachment(s)
    I met Natalie & crew today
    Natalie and her fam were in northern virginia for the holidays and today we got together for lunch.

Larry and Nat seemed a little tired and poor Stasia was sick :( But they were polite enough to sit through lunch with me and chat even though I delayed them on their trip back to Massa. :p

Here's the few shots that were taken:
    1.) Poor Stasia
    2.) Me taken by Nat
    3.) Art (taken by Nat)
    4.) "Hey kids, how do you feel about driving back home today?!" :D
  • 12-27-2004, 12:40 PM
    mtbbrian
    Re: I met Natalie & crew today
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    2.) Me taken by Nat

That's you Rick?
    :rolleyes: :D :p ;)
    I want to meet Nat!

Let's all have one huge gathering here in SLC!

Brian
  • 12-27-2004, 01:49 PM
    walterick
    Yup! That's me!

I'll let Natalie represent herself - the only good shot I have is of her picking her nose :rolleyes: From the Boston gathering.

I'm sure she could do better!

SLC sounds good - it's a long drive from DC though.

Rick
  • 12-27-2004, 02:17 PM
    Lara
    LOL Rick, you're such a ham! I dunno, I'd say that's about a 9 3/4 on the cuteness scale.

Aww poor Stacia. :( I hate it when kids are sick.
  • 12-27-2004, 02:29 PM
    mtbbrian
    DC eh?
    Yeah SLC!
    Let's do it!

I didn't know you were in the DC area...
    Had I know that, I would said something when I was there back in May.
    Don't know when I'll be getting there again.
    Brian
  • 12-27-2004, 03:30 PM
    walterick
    A ham? Yes. Lara thanks for putting it nicely :D I was "posing" for the camera.

Yeah, I felt bad for Stasia too. She threw up all over mommy! Right there in the restaurant. When Natalie had her in the bathroom she said Anastasia kept saying "sowwy I throwed up" to all the ladies who came in. How cute is that?!

Rick
  • 12-27-2004, 03:33 PM
    walterick
    Re: DC eh?
    Yup. I don't think many people realize that northern virginia and southern maryland are the suburbs of Washington DC. Lots of work around here! Lots of traffic too. I was supposed to drive south to Richmond today but at 2:30 all the major routes were gridlocked. I turned around and came home :confused:

If I'm ever in the SLC area again, I'll let you know!

Rick
  • 12-27-2004, 03:48 PM
    Lara
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    A ham? Yes. Lara thanks for putting it nicely :D I was "posing" for the camera.

Yeah, I felt bad for Stasia too. She threw up all over mommy! Right there in the restaurant. When Natalie had her in the bathroom she said Anastasia kept saying "sowwy I throwed up" to all the ladies who came in. How cute is that?!

Rick

A definite hammy pose Rick. ;) Either that or you were checking out the sprinkler system, heh.

Ewww, poor Mommy!...and awwww, even more to Stacia! What a sweet little girl to be sowwy.
  • 12-27-2004, 03:52 PM
    walterick
    Oh yeah!

That sprinkler system checked out great! :D

Rick
  • 12-27-2004, 04:54 PM
    mtbbrian
    Re: DC eh?
    I know that Northern VA is considered a suburb of DC, it's just hard to think that a city in another state can be that.
    Here in the West, you have to travel a good two hours or more to be in another state, and it is still far from a major town or city..
    YES! Let me know when you are here in SLC!
    Brian
    :cool:
  • 12-27-2004, 07:18 PM
    another view
    Rick a ham? I never would have guessed that from his posts here! ;) But I guess I'd be antidisestablismentarianistic too if I heard the word "bling" on AM radio... We felt pretty lucky to have Natalie at the Chicago gathering this year.
  • 12-27-2004, 10:56 PM
    walterick
    Yes Natalie is tha bomb. Don't tell her I said that.

I am a ham :D Geez I thought everyone's online personalities differed from their real ones maybe I was wrong ;)

Rick
  • 12-27-2004, 11:00 PM
    walterick
    By the way.
    BTW - When Nat gets back up here I want you all to give her a big hug.

She was playing with my little coolpix all day during lunch and when I asked her what happened to her little camera she told me she gave it to her sister (or in-law) who didn't have a camera at all. Is that sweet? I almost handed her mine :(

Rick