• 07-03-2004, 03:20 PM
    mtbbrian
    3 Attachment(s)
    I haven't been slacking -Redo - A Concert...
    Just to prove before any rumors get out about me, like they did about Speed.
    :D :rolleyes: ;) :p
    Here are a few photos I did at the James McMurty concert at the Utah Arts Festival
    James McMurtry is an EXCELLENT and very unknown singer/songwriter.

Brian
  • 07-03-2004, 03:29 PM
    mtbbrian
    3 Attachment(s)
    A Few More!
    I can't tell you how much I enjoy his music! It is so involving, character and story driven, it's GOOD Stuff!
    He's like a country, rock, folk singer/songwriter.

Any way.. Here are a few more from the show!

Brian
  • 07-03-2004, 04:11 PM
    another view
    Cool shots. I'll check him out, between your description and the bass player's shirt it sounds like something I'd like :D . Happy 4th!
  • 07-05-2004, 08:37 AM
    mtbbrian
    Right On!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by another view
    Cool shots. I'll check him out, between your description and the bass player's shirt it sounds like something I'd like :D . Happy 4th!

Having never been to CBGB's, but knowing it's relevance in punk and rock in general, I can't say it will be an indicator of his music. BUT! I know I enjoy his music.
    Brian
  • 07-05-2004, 02:15 PM
    another view
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    Having never been to CBGB's, but knowing it's relevance in punk and rock in general, I can't say it will be an indicator of his music. BUT! I know I enjoy his music.
    Brian

Influence, that's all. I don't hear that style necessarily but there are many pieces to the puzzle. I don't shoot like Ansel Adams but can't help being influenced by his work. Very cool, checked it out at Amazon and will pick up a disc or two. Thanks for the info!
  • 07-06-2004, 06:45 AM
    mtbbrian
    Yeah!
    Email me with what CD's to get or what you get...
    There is also a Yahoo fan group.
    Check it out too!
    Brian