ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I fell to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnoco
    Now, really no one can fall farther to the Dark Side, than I can. I have a Commodore Amiga, which I still use at times for animation and video.

Ronnoco
    Just today I got an Apple IIc with original monotone monitor. This alone is not as bad as your Amiga, but you see, I plan to use this 1Mhz monster to play games. I would use it to do a lil' word processing, but my dang iBook doesn't have a 5" floppy drive

Beat that;)
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Quote Originally Posted by almo
    Just today I got an Apple IIc with original monotone monitor. This alone is not as bad as your Amiga, but you see, I plan to use this 1Mhz monster to play games. I would use it to do a lil' word processing, but my dang iBook doesn't have a 5" floppy drive

Beat that;)
    You got me! I admit defeat. ....Maybe I have some Commodore 64s around?

Ronnoco

Digitally Challenged - Bonkers Kaelastreet's Avatar

This is not the right thread, but the relationship between Apple and Customers is purely parasitic, in my humble opinion.

Nothing is ever as it seems to be

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jon

...portable film scanner...?

Seriously, If I could find a decently priced professional slide scanner, I'd be all over it. Currently it's cheaper for me to walk down the street to my photo place and have everything scanned when I get enlargements/ reprints done. They're so good down there... I get E6 processing back in 3 hours, they push/pull, and do all of my reprints for a great price. It took me years to find such a lab, and now I live 300 feet away from it But i digress...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information