I fell to the Dark Side

Printable View

• 04-15-2006, 07:37 PM
    almo
    Re: I fell to the Dark Side
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnoco
    Now, really no one can fall farther to the Dark Side, than I can. :o I have a Commodore Amiga, which I still use at times for animation and video. :D

Ronnoco

Just today I got an Apple IIc with original monotone monitor. This alone is not as bad as your Amiga, but you see, I plan to use this 1Mhz monster to play games. I would use it to do a lil' word processing, but my dang iBook doesn't have a 5" floppy drive :p

Beat that;):D:p
  • 04-15-2006, 08:08 PM
    Ronnoco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by almo
    Just today I got an Apple IIc with original monotone monitor. This alone is not as bad as your Amiga, but you see, I plan to use this 1Mhz monster to play games. I would use it to do a lil' word processing, but my dang iBook doesn't have a 5" floppy drive :p

Beat that;):D:p

You got me! :eek: I admit defeat. ....Maybe I have some Commodore 64s around?

Ronnoco
  • 04-16-2006, 01:40 AM
    Kaelastreet
    This is not the right thread, but the relationship between Apple and Customers is purely parasitic, in my humble opinion.
  • 04-16-2006, 05:58 AM
    CaSousa
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Jon
    :o

...portable film scanner...?

Seriously, If I could find a decently priced professional slide scanner, I'd be all over it. Currently it's cheaper for me to walk down the street to my photo place and have everything scanned when I get enlargements/ reprints done. They're so good down there... I get E6 processing back in 3 hours, they push/pull, and do all of my reprints for a great price. It took me years to find such a lab, and now I live 300 feet away from it :) But i digress...