I bought a flash

Printable View

• 01-13-2005, 12:29 PM
    adina
    I bought a flash
    I just hit submit at b&h...

420ex speedlight, we'll see. Not so much that I really wanted one, but I really want to know how to use one, just in case....

hmmm

adina
  • 01-13-2005, 01:13 PM
    another view
    Re: I bought a flash
    Good for you. Interested to see what you do with it, your available light stuff is just great, and now you'll have another tool to use.
  • 01-13-2005, 02:32 PM
    Speed
    I really want to know how to use one, just in case....
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    I just hit submit at b&h...

420ex speedlight, we'll see. Not so much that I really wanted one, but I really want to know how to use one, just in case....

hmmm

adina

Adina, you crack me up!!!

You will be amazed at how much more you can do with an external flash. The increase in light (and range) and the ability to bounce flash are just the beginning.

Have fun with your new toy. We'll be looking forward to seeing those shots.
  • 01-13-2005, 07:36 PM
    natatbeach
    (mumbling under my breathe)

Geesh---she already takes great shots without an external flash....we all might as well quit while we're all ahead!!!!!

(sigh)

That's great adina! :D ;) So excited (using spirit fingers)
  • 01-14-2005, 07:43 AM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    (mumbling under my breathe)

Geesh---she already takes great shots without an external flash....we all might as well quit while we're all ahead!!!!!

(sigh)

That's great adina! :D ;) So excited (using spirit fingers)

I suspect everything I post from it will have harsh shadows and burning eyes, so not to worry :)

adina
  • 01-14-2005, 08:49 AM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    sound like my newest project
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    I suspect everything I post from it will have harsh shadows and burning eyes, so not to worry :)

adina

I don't think it should be considered poor exposure---I think it's time to set a new standard of lighting....LOL

here's a fine example for ya....lol it took all of ten second to get the light JUST RIGHT
    ;)