I am stepping down as Mod

Printable View

• 04-14-2009, 12:42 AM
    poker
    Re: I am stepping down as Mod
    Alison, thanks for helping out the forum as a moderator! Glad to know you ain't going anywhere :)
  • 04-14-2009, 02:52 AM
    Overbeyond
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Didache
    It would be great to work with frog on this :) Thanks everyone for your confidence. I am not sure what we have to do now?

Mike

Mike and Frog
    It would be nice to think that a welcome aboard email and a note listing the actual duties of the Mods is forthcoming from our captain.
  • 04-14-2009, 03:13 AM
    Didache
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Overbeyond
    Mike and Frog
    It would be nice to think that a welcome aboard email and a note listing the actual duties of the Mods is forthcoming from our captain.

Tom - I have written an email to him (albeit before the frog nomination). So I am expecting something in due course. I will send him a memo as well, adding frog to the mix.

I will give you a bell this evening about the 26th, if you are still up for an outing.

Cheers
    Mike
  • 04-14-2009, 06:09 AM
    Frog
    What about Almo?
  • 04-14-2009, 06:28 AM
    ken1953
    Sorry to see you bowing out, Alison!!! But I know we'll still be seeing lots of you and your photos still around here. And since we have 2 wonderful volunteers who both have my vote, I know the forum will remain in great hands.
    Good luck with the family and all the other busy things in your life!!!
  • 04-14-2009, 10:21 AM
    Jimmy B
    Alison, thanks for doing the moderator stuff, Your kind wordshave all ways been appreciated.
    Jimmy B
  • 04-15-2009, 09:35 AM
    shootme
    Great Mike and Frog, that combination is super, you both have my vote.

Alison I've enjoyed your moderating the project forums, you are an inspiration. I hope you will still post your shots in the monthly projects. S
  • 04-15-2009, 11:21 AM
    Alison
    Thank you everyone.
    My mod status has now been removed. Thanks for doing that John.
    I feel kinda sorry to go, because I have this forum partly to thank for who I have become as a photographer.
    Good luck Mike and Frog with the project.
  • 04-15-2009, 11:24 AM
    Frog
    Thank you, Allison! You've been doing a fine job and I hope Mike and I can do so well.
  • 04-15-2009, 11:58 AM
    Grandpaw
    Am I missing something? I have seen Frog & Mike recommended as moderators but have not seen anywhere that they accepted and were given the job. Is there an announcement I didn't see? I think they will do great but haven't seen anything saying that they actually got the job.

Alison, thanks for your great work in the past and if Frog & Mike get the job just keep in mind that it is taking two people to replace you, Jeff :D :D
  • 04-15-2009, 12:09 PM
    Frog
    I think we accepted in our responses but I have seen nothing that either or both of us have been drafted nor have I had any 'official' word.
  • 04-15-2009, 12:23 PM
    Didache
    It is now official! I got a memo from the captain offering the "job". I will memo him back to get details about it. Frog and myself will also be getting our heads together to see what we can bring to it - it will certainly be tough following a class act like Alison!

Cheers
    Mike
  • 04-15-2009, 12:49 PM
    lionman
    woo i have only been here a day and a mod has already changed hands wow special day for me then lol awsome so i have a new friend now frog and didache look foward to all the modding you will do
  • 04-15-2009, 01:31 PM
    PRB
    Congratulations to the NEW MODS and Very Best Wishes to our former mod, Miss Allison. A hearty round of applause for ALL who keep this ship afloat --- http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3624/...790c2ea2_o.gif

My Best to ALL,
    Penny
  • 04-15-2009, 10:24 PM
    A.M.D.A.
    A little late here, but I still want to give best wishes to Alison and the new Mods as well.

Welcome and congrats, Frog / Mike. Alison, thank you for the great work in the project forum. I don't post that often there, but do regularly visit the threads. :)
  • 04-17-2009, 04:56 AM
    Grandpaw
    I would also like to thank Alison for doing a great job!:thumbsup: I would also like to welcome aboard Frog and Mike to the team. I think they will be a very good addition, Jeff :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • 04-17-2009, 06:31 AM
    another view
    One more... :)

Alison, you did a great job and I'm glad to hear you'll still be around here and still shooting - the most important part!

Frog and Mike are great choices for new moderators, too. Welcome!
  • 04-17-2009, 06:37 PM
    Alison
    Thanks for the love guys :D