I am here in Rome Ga.

Printable View

• 03-02-2007, 10:32 PM
    Ruffus_Griffin
    1 Attachment(s)
    I am here in Rome Ga.
    I am here in Rome Ga. With fellow PR member Greg McCary ready to start my trip around the world. I spent the day today with Greg, site seeing, fishing and taking pictures. Be sure and check out my blog for more info. But here is my first attempt at a landscape. I call it "Honey you didn't close the barn door". I started to post it in the critique forum, but I thought I would share it here first. But you can give me your thoughts.
    Yours,
    Ruffus
  • 03-03-2007, 04:45 AM
    Old Timer
    Re: I am here in Rome Ga.
    Considering the height disadvantage you are at Rufus I think you did a remarkable job. If Greg had been a real friend he would have lifted you up. I can't wait for you to come visit me we'll go on a photo expedition here in the Bluegrass. Be sure and bring your camera.
  • 03-03-2007, 06:31 AM
    Ruffus_Griffin
    Thanks Old Timer, Greg certainly has a height advantage, but at least he put me on the hood of his truck for this one. Greg was teaching me the concept of the Rule of Thirds and placeing something interesting in the foregound here. Thanks for the comments and I can't wait to get up your way.
    Yours,
    Ruffus
  • 03-03-2007, 03:11 PM
    OBie
    Ruffus, it don't matter if honey didn't close the barn door cuz there ain't no fence holdin' the critters in nohow.

Looking forward to meeting you and sharing some photo ops!
  • 03-03-2007, 05:08 PM
    Greg McCary
    I like it Ruffus but your horizon is a bit unlevel.
    Greg