• 10-15-2007, 05:20 PM
    Grandpaw
    3 Attachment(s)
    Horse of a different color
    This is some pictures that I took on out vacation to Pigeon Forge. Right out of the camera just resized to be able to post, Jeff
  • 10-15-2007, 06:25 PM
    Liz
    Re: Horse of a different color
    Hey there "Grandpaw"

Glad to see you're posting some pics (nice ones) on Viewfinder. It looks like a fun place. What camera are you using now?

Thanks for sharing your photos - I hope you continue to post your pics.

Liz
  • 10-15-2007, 06:44 PM
    Grandpaw
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz
    Hey there "Grandpaw"

Glad to see you're posting some pics (nice ones) on Viewfinder. It looks like a fun place. What camera are you using now?

Thanks for sharing your photos - I hope you continue to post your pics.

Liz

I am using a Kodak P880 right now and hope to get a Nikon D80 with the 18 to 200 VR lens before too long. These are the first pictures that I have posted. I hope to get more picture opportunities and post more in the future. I have been on this forum for almost four years so I guess it is about time, Jeff
  • 10-15-2007, 07:32 PM
    Frog
    Hi Grandpaw. I was wondering if these were with the D80 you're getting but Liz beat me to the question.
    I really like that horse of a different color....looks like several colors to me.
  • 10-16-2007, 05:57 AM
    Liz
    You will LOVE that Nikon D80 - and the awesome VR lens. I know you've been on PR a long time - and I thought I may have missed some photos that you (didn't) post. :thumbsup:

I'm happy you're upgrading to a DSLR. Enjoy! It's a wonderful experience - nothing like it.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpaw
    I am using a Kodak P880 right now and hope to get a Nikon D80 with the 18 to 200 VR lens before too long. These are the first pictures that I have posted. I hope to get more picture opportunities and post more in the future. I have been on this forum for almost four years so I guess it is about time, Jeff