Hi everyone

Printable View

• 02-17-2008, 03:05 AM
    Sanja
    Hi everyone
    My name is Sanja. I've just signed in. I googled your site by critique photography key words as I would like to hear your opinion about my work. Photography is my hobby and passion and I take critique pretty well so shoot :)

Cheers
  • 02-17-2008, 05:01 AM
    Overbeyond
    Re: Hi everyone
    Hello Sanja
    A warm welcome to you and I hope you will enjoy your time with us. Looking forward to seeing your work. There is a very healthy and good critique forum here too.
    I like your unusual Sunbathing shot very much and you have me looking forward to more.
  • 02-17-2008, 06:33 AM
    JamesV
    Welcome Sanja,
    Like Overbeyond said, we have a section for just that, critique. I hope you post some pictures there. We have a lot of helpful people as I have learn much over my time here. Also your input is also helpful to others. I hope you have a fun time here.

James
  • 02-17-2008, 09:53 AM
    Frog
    Hello, Sanja! Welcome and hope you can post some pics up in the critique forum.
  • 02-18-2008, 02:44 PM
    gahspidy
    Welcome Sanja, you have come upon the friendliest and most helpful site on the web.You can post your photos on the Critique Forum here and receive constructive feedback from our members. There are also many other great forums on this site as well.
    Glad you found us and we look forward to seeing more of your works
  • 02-19-2008, 11:31 AM
    Sanja
    Thanks for your warm welcome. Didn't know there was a critique forum. Hope I didn't mess something up. :eek:

Cheers to all and thanks for compliments from Overbeyond on the already postes pic