• 04-25-2004, 06:41 PM
    adina
    Happy Birthday Steve!!!!!!
    I was looking at the NY threads, and saw your post. A day late, but I have a good excuse. Pneumonia at our house!

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday oh great one!
    Happy birthday to you!

adina
  • 04-25-2004, 07:32 PM
    walterick
    Oh, Goodness!
    I forgot!!! :(

<font size=14><font color=blue>HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!!<font color=black>
  • 04-25-2004, 07:34 PM
    kkraczek
    Happy Birthday from a fellow Flawidian! ;)
  • 04-25-2004, 07:50 PM
    Liz
    Happy.....happy......happy Birthday Steve
    I just found out......must have been in NY! ;) :cool: :D

Liz
  • 04-25-2004, 10:27 PM
    Asylum Steve
    In lieu of gifts...
    ...please send donations to my favorite charity, The World Association Internationale of Food for Super Models and United Service Through Edible After Treatment (WAIFSMUSTEAT)...

Thanks guys. Now, I'm not saying I had a wild birthday. To be honest, I don't remember.

All I know is I woke up at home Sunday morning and couldn't help but notice the stub from an airline ticket to Vegas, a credit card receipt from the "Chapel of Instant and Eternal Love", a Portuguese phrase book, a bail bondsman's note promising to appear in court in two months, and a few feathers in my mouth...

You tell me... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    I was looking at the NY threads, and saw your post. A day late, but I have a good excuse. Pneumonia at our house!

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday oh great one!
    Happy birthday to you!

adina

• 04-26-2004, 02:17 AM
    Peter_AUS
    Well I didn't realise you had grown 1 year older. Happy Belated Birthday Steve, hope is was a good one, sounds like it. Just your typical Crazy You.
  • 04-26-2004, 03:04 AM
    Charles Hess
    Me too ... belated wishes, but wishes that you did manage to take some shots during your wild, but not-remembered b'day! :-)
  • 04-27-2004, 12:30 PM
    dsl712
    Hey Happy Birthday. Any new equipment for the special day? Hope all is well.

Dennis
  • 04-27-2004, 12:46 PM
    Spike
    Better late than never?
    Happy birthday to you!!

:)
  • 04-27-2004, 01:38 PM
    Asylum Steve
    New equipment????
    Heck, Dennis, I'm just glad the OLD equiment still works... :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsl712
    Hey Happy Birthday. Any new equipment for the special day? Hope all is well.

Dennis

• 04-27-2004, 01:44 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Thanks Spike. I'm gonna print a screenshot of your message and use it as a BANNER for next year's party... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike
    Happy birthday to you!!

:)

• 04-27-2004, 02:23 PM
    natatbeach
    understated
    Happy Birthday
  • 04-27-2004, 03:26 PM
    Kokopeli
    Feliz Cumpleanos!
    I know I'm a few days late, but I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and wish you a happy birthday as well.

HAPpy

BIRTHDAY

STEVE!!!
  • 04-27-2004, 07:06 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Peli, you're too much...
    Brian,

I have to tell you, I'm dazzled simply looking at the HTML code of your birthday message.

Why, dude, I know your computer skills. That must have taken you all day to do. Thanks!

Heh heh, probably didn't think I could thank you and insult you at the same time, eh? There is no limit to my sarcastic powers... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kokopeli
    I know I'm a few days late, but I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and wish you a happy birthday as well.

HAPpy

BIRTHDAY

STEVE!!!

• 04-27-2004, 07:13 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Many thanks, Penny...
    Boy, now I'm beginning to understand how some wedding couples feel after opening all their gifts, uh, except that I didn't get any gifts... :D

Right back atcha both! :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by prbowhay
    Happiest of belated birthday's to you Steve. Sounds like you had some humdinger of a day, night, on and on....

Gene and I both wish you a wonderful year ahead full of prosperity and excellent photography!

Our Best to You,
    Penny & Gene

• 04-27-2004, 07:59 PM
    Sebastian
    Steveski,

Wrzystkiego najlepszego w dniu urodzin.
  • 04-27-2004, 08:21 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Hey, who invited you???? :)
    Oh well, I guess every party has its CRASHER... :D

BTW, I translated your message, and I'll have you know that my great grandmother NEVER worked in a Hungarian brothel, and I'm very hurt by the insinuation... :mad:

Of course, if you go back just a little further in my family's European lineage, there's the real possibilty that, uh, that, er, you may uncover...

...OH NEVERMIND! :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian
    Steveski,

Wrzystkiego najlepszego w dniu urodzin.