ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Happy(belated) Father's Day:tributes

I was surprised to find no fathers day thread...we were at a lake all day hanging out as a family ---something we haven't done in about six months---enjoying life again----

I started my hubby's day off with his favorite meal...homemade biscuits and gravy---

and he's a few photos of him being a dad....

Encourage all you moms to post a mini tribute to the man in your life
    that's "the best dad in the whole world"

Although he drives me crazy most of the time--
    My husband is the best dad in the whole world because
    • He gets home to make dinner, bathe the kids and read them a bed time story before putting them to bed
    • He always makes time for hugs and kisses---even if he's driving out of the driveway late to work---he'll pull back in and come inside the house to kiss the girl and boy...sometimes he forgets me but that's o.k.
    • He makes the best hot dogs---according to the kids
    • He REALLY loves spending time with the kids and doesn't just do it out of necessity
    • He usually takes the kids with him ot run errands even if it would be "easier" to go alone...

He's a hard worker and scarifices a lot of his wants to be there for us....

photos:
    1- his breakfast
    2- dad with his dad
    3- with the girl at the beach a year ago
    and I posted one from the boston Gathering with Caleb but I can't find it ...still looking

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy(belated) Father's Day:tributes-dad-food.jpg   Happy(belated) Father's Day:tributes-dad-dad.jpg   Happy(belated) Father's Day:tributes-dad1.jpg  
    Last edited by natatbeach; 06-19-2006 at 04:26 PM.
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Re: Happy(belated) Father's Day:tributes

well, the hubby was at work, so I spent the day with my parents. We went up there Saturday, and came home Sunday morning. So we'll be having Father's day tomorrow.

We think he's a keeper...

First one is a few years ago, with the girls, second is when he rototilled a chunk of our yard because I wanted a garden, third is raking the side of house.
    Last edited by adina; 07-01-2006 at 09:18 AM.
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Thread Information