• 02-20-2004, 01:55 PM
    natatbeach
    4 Attachment(s)
    had to post--WARNING cute kid shots
    I was trying to get a shot of the kids together (yes, they do own clothes but unfortunately they don't keep 'em on---so pretend it's summer and that's their bathing suits)
    and Caleb loves a photo op---anything he can do to give his sister love,,,anastasia...well she puts up with it...some are with a new polaroid caemara I got and other are just quick snaps...too cute not to post (maybe I'm biased a bit)

(although Adina puts up stiff competition :D )
  • 02-20-2004, 01:59 PM
    Kokopeli
    Biased? Yes! But also truthful. These are adoreable and need to be shared. You have two beautiful kidlets Nata!!

Keep 'em coming!
    ~Brian

Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    too cute not to post (maybe I'm biased a bit)

• 02-20-2004, 02:02 PM
    natatbeach
    Kidlets---sound like Chiclets(little pieces of gum) ---guess you wanna eat both of them up...now where are the pics of your cuties??? huh huh?
  • 02-20-2004, 02:14 PM
    Speed
    Very Cute Indeed!
    Quote:

I was trying to get a shot of the kids together (yes, they do own clothes but unfortunately they don't keep 'em on---so pretend it's summer and that's their bathing suits)
    and Caleb loves a photo op---anything he can do to give his sister love,,,anastasia...well she puts up with it...some are with a new polaroid caemara I got and other are just quick snaps...too cute not to post (maybe I'm biased a bit)

They are adorable. Great shots, and definitely needed posting!

BTW, do you know why children look like angels when they are sleeping?

So you don't smother them in their sleep!

:-O

Those with kids will understand this.
  • 02-20-2004, 02:30 PM
    bingo pajama
    what's the old chinese proverb... "There is only one beautiful child in the world... and every mother has it."
  • 02-20-2004, 02:49 PM
    bingo pajama
    forgot to add that, while i like them all... the last one is really great. i also like the one with the suckers- the expression on caleb's face is hilarious!
  • 02-20-2004, 03:21 PM
    Liz
    You have beautiful children Nat!
    They are so sweet. You have such a wonderful family. I know it's a LOT of hard work as I have friends who have quite a few kids. But it's worth it.

Thanks for sharing them with everyone here. I love the photos. Beautiful.

Liz ;)

Quote:

• 02-20-2004, 03:28 PM
    Liz
    PS........no need for competition here!
    both of you have beautiful children! And both of you post interesting and creative photos. I enjoy viewing children's photos.......especially children with beautiful faces like these!

Liz ;)

Quote:

• 02-20-2004, 09:22 PM
    jeff_in_ak
    Wonderful beautiful shots. They are just so cute and darling. Thanks for sharing.

jeff
  • 02-23-2004, 07:16 AM
    adina
    Oh how cute!
    Love the last one! And look at them sit there so nicely while you take their pictures. How amazing. And I hear you about the clothes, my youngest spent the day yesterday in her undies, and can't understand why I won't let her outside like that. We have about a foot a snow on the ground!

adina

(who will have to get the camera out to keep up :) )
  • 02-24-2004, 11:32 AM
    Pose
    Haha, cute kids..
    and when they're older and fighting, you have lethal weapons here.
  • 02-24-2004, 01:49 PM
    natatbeach
    special folder
    There's a special folder labeled "bribery and torture-teen years (show to friends)" :D
  • 02-24-2004, 02:30 PM
    Charles Hess
    Beautiful kids, nice shots... love the last one. :-)