• 12-25-2004, 03:01 PM
    ZJChaser
    4 Attachment(s)
    Great xmas....got my Rebel D
    Merry Christmas Everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day.

way stoked. I got my Rebel D and a Tamron 28-300 lense. not the lense I was hoping for for MTB photos but its still pretty sweet for all around use. fired it up and just snapped a few xmas pictures to try it out. these are untouched quick snaps taken within the first hour after opening it :D My mom and grandmas would hate that I posted the no makeup picture of them..oh well.
  • 12-25-2004, 03:04 PM
    ZJChaser
    2 Attachment(s)
    Re: Great xmas....got my Rebel D
    a couple more I kinda liked.
  • 12-25-2004, 03:49 PM
    ZJChaser
    1 Attachment(s)
    haha...my grandma requested a few changes to her pic.
  • 12-25-2004, 08:11 PM
    opus
    How fun!

I love the shot of the dog looking through the fence. Classic!

I find it funny to see a Christmas tree in such an obviously warm, sunny house. :-) The sun looks like it is at an angle we last saw in August, here in Wisconsin! Don't mind me, it's been below zero here the past few days. :)
  • 12-25-2004, 09:18 PM
    ZJChaser
    Thanks. Ya it was a chilly 65-70 all day here :D Sorry, I couldn't resist
  • 12-25-2004, 10:46 PM
    Aaron
    Nice photo's -- looks like you will be getting a great deal of pleasure from the Rebel! Speaking of weather -- we had snow in Victoria, Texas --- Galveston, Texas -- places that have not recorded snow in 100 years!! Missed it where I am in the northern part -- weird weather!
  • 12-26-2004, 07:32 PM
    Liz
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations - this is a great camera! I've had the Rebel almost a year, and I still love it - even more than when I first got it.

Great pictures btw. I love the blue Ball! Great colors on all the pics.

Liz